Re: Upstreaming the CD-TV CD-ROM driver

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 11:27 AM John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!

I wanted to try out Matthew Garrett's driver for the Amiga CD-TV CD-ROM drive [1] today
but it turns out that a simple rebase won't do it since the code in arch/m68k/amiga/dmac.c
is no longer there.

Not answering your question here, but: my implementation isn't great,
and I suspect it doesn't work nicely on CDTVs that also have the SCSI
adapter added. An upstream implementation probably wants a cleaner
abstraction of the dmac interface.