linux-m68k archival at lore.kernel.org

Hi all,

I'm working to add this list to lore.kernel.org. As one of prerequisites
they require that we provide full existing archives of all list messages
(or, at least, as complete as possible). I've collected mine already, but
would really appreciate if you could pitch in from your own collection.

Just follow the instructions on this page:
https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/lore

I uploaded the list of message-ids that I already have to
http://users.telenet.be/geertu/linux-m68k-message-ids.tar.xz
You'll need it during the archive sanitization process to pass to the -k switch.

Please tar up and xz -9 the resulting directory with mbox files and send
the archive to me so I can add it to what I already have.

The archives I used, from my personal email collection, are:
  1. linux-activists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 680x0 channel digest (May 1993 - March 1995)
     Used initially.  Probably there was never a non-digest version?
  2. linux-680x0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Dec 1994 - Dec 1995)
     First real mailing list.  Abandoned due to latency (most developers were
     located in Europe and 2 Mbps transatlantic sucked).
  3. linux-m68k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Oct 1995 - Oct 2004)
     Second mailing list. Abandoned due to spam and lack of admin activity.
     I did my best to remove spam.
  4. linux-m68k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Oct 2004 - Current)
     Current mailing list.
As this is a single logical mailing list, the plan is to combine all of it in a
single archive.
My  archive should be fairly complete, except for network outages, and e.g.
the Gandi email disaster week 2 years ago.  And I don't have anything from
the real early days, unfortunately.

Note that sanitization script choked on some mails from the old phil.uni-sb.de
list, so it didn't succeed for me.

Thanks!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert