Old archives of the linux-m68k mailing list (or its predecessors)

Hi everyone,

I wanted to do some digging into my history with Linux/m68k.
Unfortunately, my mail archives don't go further back than some time
in 1999.
Does anyone have mailing list archives predating this?
All the old sites that used to host them are gone
(http://aire.ncl.ac.uk/Atari/Mailing-Lists/Linux-m68k-List.index.html,
ftp://ftp.phil.uni-sb.de/pub/linux-m68k/mailinglist/).
Did anyone keep them, and if so, can you make them available somehow
(mbox format would be fine)?

Thanks!