Re: coldfire uart question

On Wed, 18 Oct 2017, Angelo Dureghello wrote:

Ok will do some test, maybe also adding 1 stop bit

Adding a stop bit or two will marginally reduce the effective data rate
but it could be that 115200 baud is unrealistic.

or killing some processes may help ? I am already into initramfs, so the
write should not be that heavy.

I take it you mean storing into rootfs. So the latency is caused by some
other interrupt source (not flash storage) with higher priority than the
uart irq...

Will try also zmodem in case.

Keep in mind that a larger block size would mean a larger penalty for a
single overrun, which can reduce throughput.

--

Regards,
Angelo