Re: Status of the FB drivers on m68k

Hi Adrian,

For CyberVision 64, CyberVision 64/3D, and Retina/Z3, the amount of work
shouldn't be that big. Just revert commit e019630e78e3482c, and look how
other fbdev driver were converted to the new framework.

Alright. I hope you, Michael Schmitz and Michael Karcher will be around

Take a look at commit a100501212f2e26bb6d70bfb5c55eefd90e22b65 for the
initial conversion please (use -b -w to cut down on whitespace changes
shown). Warning: lots of formatting changes make this quite hard to follow.

I'm sure I looked at changes to amifb.c to figure out how the fbdev
interface had changed. Haven't found that in current git history but it
should be in the full history tree.

Ok, I guess the next things to be done then are:

- Michael Schmitz' ESP driver fixes for the Cyberstorm SCSI

Finn's fixes actually, and no guarantee what I have in mind will
actually work.

- Michael Karcher's xsurf100 driver
- fixing Cybervision 64, 64/3D, Retina Z3

Might also be an idea to have another Linux/m68k meeting to
get these things done :-).

I won't be back in Europe before July next...

Cheers,

	Michael