Linux/m68k on the Apollo FPGA softcore?

Hello,

I have been in lurk mode on Linux/m68k the last few years, but still
remain quite active in the "Amiga community". The last year or so, a new
m68k CPU has emerged, the Apollo core, a softcore for FPGAs from developer
Gunnar von Boehn, and the Apollo Team. From what I understand, the core
implements a new FPU, not compatible with existing FPUs, and there has
been talks about a new MMU implementation too.

I am wondering if any Linux/m68k developers have been in contact with the
Apollo Team? Some sort of communication would be nice, a chance to make
sure the softcore also works, and works well, for Linux (and *BSD) :)

Information can be found here - http://apollo-core.com

-- kolla