linux-m68k.org services status

Hi all,

I'd like to provide you with an update for the linux-m68k.org services.

All linux-m68k.org services have been moved from nerdnet.nl to Gandi.
This includes:
  1. The domain itself (this was already at Gandi before),
  2. DNS (service included with the domain).
     Old entries have been purged (e.g. the "black" subdomain),
defunct web mirrors
     now point to the main site.
  3. Email aliases (service included with the domain).
     Aliases have been updated/purged where appropriate.
  4. Web hosting:
       - http://www.linux-m68k.org/ and http://ftp.mac.linux-m68k.org/
         are now served by my company's SimpleHosting instance (also at Gandi),
         which had ample of free space.
         If anyone wants to actively maintain this, please let me know.
         Unfortunately I cannot offer direct access to the vhost, but as the
         main site is now in git (ftp.mac is still a bunch of files, as it has
         mostly historical importance), we could e.g. setup a pull/push system,
         or the site could just be hosted elsewhere.
       - http://mac.linux-m68k.org/ and http://www.mac.linux-m68k.org/ still
         point to the Linux/mac68k project at SourceForge.

Many thanks to Arno for maintaining linux-m68k.org for the past (almost) 20
years, and for keeping its registry alive for 10 more years!
(Of course we're aiming for 2038 and beyond ;-)

If you notice something wrong, please let Arno and me know.
Thanks!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds