Re: m68k v3.16 status update

Hi Geert,

That leaves us with:
- Atari EtherNAT: Should be fairly easy to get in. Is the current driver still
    working? If yes, I'm willing to send the patch to netdev myself.

Last time I had a chance to try this on a non-broken EtherNAT, it was fine (two years ago IIRC). Need to ask Christian again to test the current one. There was one change you suggested after that time (dropping a dodgy cast was part of it) - that bit got never tested. It should work from what we discussed, but that's not a strong enough argument.

I should clarify - the current code does detect the SMC chip OK, it just doesn't receive any MII interrupts on my card. I probably fried my MII interface. I am quite confident it will still work on a fully functional EtherNAT.

Cheers,

   Michael