Re: [RFC] m68k: Update defconfigs for v3.9

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Finn Thain <fthain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
CONFIG_ADB_MACIISI                    : . . . . . y . . . . . y

This is broken. It should be disabled because it will crash (unless it has
fixed itself ;-)

Will disable.
If this is really broken, shall I mark ik BROKEN in Kconfig?

I see that you have the pmac zilog serial console enabled, which is
essential for Macs with either PMU v1 or IIsi ADB.

CONFIG_INPUT_M68K_BEEP                : m . m . . m . . m . . m
CONFIG_INPUT_MISC                     : y . y . y y . . y . . y

Dunno if this works on Macs. I never tested it.

 arch/m68k/mac/config.c: mach_beep = mac_mksound;

so it should work ;-)

However, hp300 doesn't set mach_beep, so I'll disable it on hp300.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds