Re: Chained vs. shared EtherNEC interrupts - was: Re: [SOLVED] Re: ARAnyM VMs with Debian hanging at 100% CPU usage

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 2:21 AM, Michael Schmitz <schmitzmic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I still need to separate the USB driver stuff out of my chained
interrupt patch, and possibly clean up checkpatch violations. Should
be done with that by this weekend. How long until the current merge
window closes?

There's no "current" merge window, as v3.6-rc1 was released almost one week
ago...
Expect the next merge window (for 3.7) to open around September 20.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds