Re: any affs image

On Mon, 2012-06-04 at 21:21 +0200, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
Hi Artem,

do you happen to have an affs disk image, by any chance? I need to make
few changes in the affs file-system in the linux kernel but and I would
like to test them. But unfortunately, I was not able to find any working
way of formatting my dist to affs.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~zippel/affstools-0.1a.tar.gz contains an mkaffs tool.

Hope this helps...

Hi, thanks, I tried it and it worked neither for files nor for block
device nodes, I do not know why. But I've found a different mkfs.affs
which actually works. Thanks!

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy