Re: What ISA hardware is integrated into m68k bridges

[1] http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/160144/

That thread makes it pretty clear that you don't like the presence of a
certain NIC driver, because you don't like limited hardware, and because
you personally have no need of neither.

But, nowhere in that thread is there any reason given for piecemeal ISA
removal: Alan asked "So, should we dump ISA?" after suggesting "Removing
[the NIC driver] because nobody is running one even in a museum might be a
good reason".

So, I wonder, how will you ascertain that there are no users of this code
you've targetted?

Finn