Re: Atari ROM port ISA

2012/4/22 Michael Schmitz <schmitzmic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Correct again  - the A15 we can implement via the address field itself (just
as the USB command vs. data cycle on A14). The ISP1160 driver has provisions
to use two 8-bit writes in place of a 16 bit one but it might be cleaner to
implement the 16 bit write the way the USB driver needs it.

Now - does anyone here on this list or on debian-68k own such hardware and
would be in a position to test a USB driver written to this spec? Is the
hardware still for sale?
(Not that I am at all sure whether the ISP1160 driver will run in a timer
polled mode at all ...)

Hi, I would like to help to make those tests, although my only
experience with Linux is as Ubuntu user. I have a CT060 Falcon with a
NetUSBee and also an Ethernat and I've just installed Linux in it. I
did some work for FreeMiNT's USB drivers for both cards. Under MiNT
the Ethernat driver is working but I have problems with the NetUSBee
one, it isn't working reliable. I hope that the Linux driver for the
NetUSBee enlighten me to see where is the problem with the MiNT
driver.

About if it's still possible to buy the NetUSBee, The last week there
was a thread in atari-forum.com talking about it, it looks like nobody
knows anybody who is making them right now:

http://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=23362

I bought mine last year from one person in Germany I can send you an
email with his address if you're interested, just to try.

Regards

David