Re: aufs vs. m68k conflict, please advice

Ben Hutchings dixit:

Maybe, but it should work just as long as AUFS_NAME is also defined in

Right, looks like it.

advance.  Not sure why that's not also provided on the command line, or

Hrm. Can you forward this to the aufs people then, and maybe get
us some fix?

why other architectures get away with it.  Maybe they just don't use
pr_*() in headers.

*shrug* Like I said, no idea. I’m “just” the build “dæmon” ☺
(ok, with a bit of knowledge but nothing really learned)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<ch> you introduced a merge commit        │<mika> % g rebase -i HEAD^^
<mika> sorry, no idea and rebasing just fscked │<mika> Segmentation