Re: 68000 patches (Atari ST platform)

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 13:45, Thorsten Glaser <tg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Michael Schmitz <schmitzmic <at> googlemail.com> writes:

ataboot used to be part of the m68k CVS on kullervo.debian.net but we
have had to take kullervo offline half a year ago. Christian has
rebuilt the system but we're still having trouble with the ethernet
driver in 3.1 (sort of working on this). I'm sure we can clone the
m68k CVS off kullervo and set it up somewhere else.

Ah, there they are ;) I’ve NMU’d the m68k bootstraps (Atari, Amiga, VMS,
Mac except where shared with macppc) in Debian to get their source uploaded
to unreleased (since they were removed from unstable), and wondered about
them. (And the packaging is positively ancient, understandably.)

I could host them (I love CVS, after all, *and* I maintain CVS in Debian,
and use it a lot in BSD…) if you want, and can arrange for commit access
for selected people (tell me whom, and I need a PGP trust path) including
mails (with or (default) without diffs sent inline). I can put it on my
box at home (P-233MMX with an actual Hercules Graphics Card, behind ADSL)
or put a separate repo on another box, whatever is your preference.

I think I have a git clone at home...

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert - no - more - CVS

                                -- Linus Torvalds