m68k: remove thread_info struct from thread struct

The following patch cleans up the duplicated thread_info struct within
each task. m68knommu only used the stack based one, but m68k mostly
used the threaad_struct one. All other architectures only used the
stack based one.

Unfortunately it adds a couple of instructions into the exception
processing paths. This could be reduced a little, since the act of
calculating the current pointer (%a2) actually gets us the thread_info
pointer. I have not taken advantage of this just yet, though this patch
does take advantage of what the GET_CURRENT() macro does internally.

I have tested this on ARAnyM and it seems to work just fine. Of course
tested on ColdFire as well, no problems there.

Thoughts on this one?

Regards
Greg