Autovector exceptions on Atari ST

Hi all,

I wanted to tell you that my Atari ST kernel now boots up until calibrate_delay loop, which hangs in an infinite loop ... I have read that this indicates normally that the timer interrupt is not working. I therefore checked if atari_sched_init is called and found that it is invoked by time_init which is ok. However, the interrupt handler timer_interrupt is never called subsequently (I can check that by setting a corresponding breakpoint in the emulator). This means probably that MFP autovector exceptions (the timer interrupt is handled by the MFP chip) are not registered properly.

I have applied most of the patches from Geert's uamiga-untested branch, especially the one regarding the 68000 autovectors (http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/geert/linux-m68k.git;a=commit;h=21e03a7a7c60b2646bd7edd740cc964091bf8ca0). Comparing the amiga_init_IRQ and the atari_init_IRQ functions, I can see that the Amiga code registers the autovectors with request_irq. Do I need to do something similar in atari_init_IRQ and write a special handler for the MFP autovector (I think it is level 6)? If yes, how would such a handler look like?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Best regards,
Matthias