Re: linux-2.6_2.6.39-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Geert,

remind me - what rewrite will be required?

I've seen your work on the chip RAM driver, will take a close look at
adapting this for ST-RAM when I return from overseas.

Cheers,

  Michael

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Geert Uytterhoeven