Re: Fix for SLUB?

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 05:47, Michael Schmitz
<schmitzmic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i.e. ignoring the node_present_pages return value does result in a
booting kernel even with the problematic commit included.

Iâm trying now (using a cross compiler, to speed up testing).
Sorry for not doing anything for a while, the âair has left
meâ (generally and due to lack of progress with m68k as one
can only be the only fighter for ever so long).

But I was just told by a member of the Debian Kernel Team on
IRC that the patches from m68k-v2.6.38 will (probably) not be
accepted, unless they go in via Linusâ tree. How are chances
of that happening? (He says they had told that years ago al-
ready.) Iâll need at least the ARAnyM/NatFeat support and some
of the bugfixes. Otherwise I fear this keeps getting obsolete
very fast. â

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<ch> you introduced a merge commit        â<mika> % g rebase -i HEAD^^
<mika> sorry, no idea and rebasing just fscked â<mika> Segmentation