Re: Signal patchset

Al Viro dixit:

FWIW, there's an m68knommu counterpart (ACKed by gerg a while ago).  The
entire bunch is on ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/people/viro/m68k-signals - both m68k
and m68knommu sets.

Iâve made it apply on top of the current m68k-queue (I thought
Iâd learn why people think git makes merging patches easyâ well,
in the end, I got a result, but it was everything but). Attached.

I might build me a .deb from that (current Debian experimental
kernel plus the m68k queue patches and this patchset), just to
see whether it fixes my troubles with gcj/boehm-gc(?). But no
promises, I might go VAC for next week.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  âHaving a smoking section in a restaurant is like having
          a peeing section in a swimming pool.â