Re: [uClinux-dev] Re: dm9000 patch

Hi Angelo,

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 04:05:09PM +0100, Angelo Dureghello wrote:
Hi Greg and All,
infinite thanks, i solved finally my issue and the board is fully working.

I used IRQ7 line, casually, and unfortunately it was wrong.
IRQ7 is a special autovectored interrupt, in particular, it is an
EDGE interrupt, and not a LEVEL interrupt like IRQ1 to 6.

I used IRQ1 now, a normal level interrupt, and everything works perfect.

So i have dm9000 and MCF5307 (big-endian cpu) fully working with 32
bit bus straight wired D0:31 to the dm9000, and would like to share
my patch to dm9000.c, so maybe in next kernel versions dm9000 maybe
could be enabled as default. Let me know eventually the procedure
for this.

Just send the patch to the netdev mailing list. For additional instructions
see Documentation/SubmitChecklist and Documentation/SubmittingPatches. Once
you submitted you patch you can track the status of your patch at
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/netdev/list/.

baruch

--
                                                     ~. .~   Tk Open Systems