Re: toolchain

On Sat, 5 Sep 2009, Maxim Kuvyrkov wrote:

With this information, I could attempt to build a toolchain from
upstream sources, or figure out whether or not the debian archive has
the necessary source packages...

You will also need a patch for kernel, posted on linux-m68k@.

Stephen, this patch will be needed in order to build glibc with TLS, since
it provides the userspace headers for TLS.

http://marc.info/?l=linux-m68k&m=125145669021517&w=2

Not sure how debian handles the kernel headers. I presume that
linux-libc-dev (probably 2.6.30) needs the patch? (As will the other
kernel packages of course.)

Finn