Re: Merge headerfiles for m68k and m68knommu to arch/m68k/include/asm

With the above construct we do the "right thing" also for
headers exported to userspace.
But actually none of the headers using the above are
subject for export at the moment so we could use a
CONFIG_ symbol for the same.

One thing worth adding is that this patch fixes:

    make ARCH=m68knommu headers_check

It did not work before - but with this patch is works
as expected.

	Sam