Re: linux-m68k.git

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 09:49:01PM +0100, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
(Finally) I created an experimental git tree for Linux/m68k:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/geert/linux-m68k.git

It contains more or less all patches I had in my quilt series at
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/geert/linux-m68k-patches-2.6/
A notable exception is m68k-PRIVATE-m68k-changes.diff, which hardcoded ARCH to
m68k.

As suggested by David Woodhouse, I grouped the commits by topic. But unlike
David's suggestion, I used topic branches, not topic repositories. Oh well,
we'll see...

I also created for-next and for-linus branches. Do they look OK?

If I did something wrong, please let me know.
This is still experimental stuff, which may be rebased if needed.

In addition, one day I may pull from Ralf's repository that reflects the state
of Linux/m68k CVS a few commits before our server died...

Thanks for all your (past and future) help, suggestions, tips and tricks!

If you plan to keep it then it would be nice if
you could add a T: entry to MAINTAINERS.
This way we can find it again later...

	Sam