Re: I'm back on linux-m68k

Hey

On Monday, November 3, 2008, at 01:01  PM, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008, Joshua Juran wrote:
I don't remember if 68K machines can have multiple SCSI buses. If so, we'll
need to figure out how to address external vs. internal.

At least the Quadra 900 and 950 have two SCSI buses, as deducted from Finn'ss
recent patch.

the quadras 9x0 have them but you could also add scsi cards via NuBus. The Q9x0 I think even supported a third ultra-scsi card especially designed as an upgrade for servers. I have seen just one recently and it is not in my possession.

Riccardo