Re: ataflop runtime warning

| Atari floppy driver: max. HD, track buffering

Strange indeed. Does setting FD_MAX_UNITS = 2 help?

Actually that's the default.

Bah, I mistyped - I meant to suggest you set it to 1 ...

But the kernel warning message does go away when #defining it to 1.

Good. I wonder whether there's something that makes both disk 0 and disk 1 point to the same structs on Falcon (there's no second floppy driver in a Falcon, and I think there even isn't the option of attaching an external floppy).

I'll have a closer look (need to pull the recent updates first though)

At first, I don't see something wrong, compared to
drivers/block/floppy.c.

[ checking lkml ]

Aha, mtd users see it to. I'll jump onto one of those threads...

So we're in the clear here? Someone broke add_disk() ??

	Michael