From: J Silverman <g1powermac@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Known working 2.6 kernel config for m68k Mac
To: "Finn Thain" <fthain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Brad Boyer" <flar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: linux-m68k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, August 18, 2008, 9:36 AM
Hi Brad and Finn,

I tried setting up my system so I can use the floppy drive
to copy the dmesg.  However, I'm not positive that Linux
is seeing the floppy drive.  I made a device node (major 2,
minor 0) for the drive and tried to mount the disk and eject
the disk, but it says it's invalid.  Is the major/minor
numbers different on m68k macs?

Thanks,
J Silverman

--- On Sun, 8/17/08, J Silverman