Hi,

- ext4 does not seem to compile:
[...]
m68k-linux-gnu-strip vmlinux.tmp
gzip -9c vmlinux.tmp >vmlinux.gz
rm vmlinux.tmp
  Building modules, stage 2.
  MODPOST 468 modules
ERROR: "generic_find_next_le_bit" [fs/ext4/ext4dev.ko] undefined!

Known issue.

The patch I tried (see a few weeks back on this list) does fix the compile but I have had no opportunity yet to test it.

Is ext4 supposed to work on m68k? Would anybody mind if I disable it for
debian-m68k? I would not want to use ext4 on my other machines yet, so thats
what I am going to try next.

Probably nobody really cares yet ;-)

Probably entirely untested yet. My plan is to test this with ARAnyM shortly (now that I've added a disk to my PC).

There's a patch available at
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.ext4/5944, but I
haven't found time to look into it yet.

That's the one I tried AFAIR.