Re: linux-next: Tree for Feb 24

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
I have created today's linux-next tree at
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sfr/linux-next.git.

You can see which trees have been included by looking in the Next/Trees
file in the source.  There are also quilt-import.log and merge.log files
in the Next directory.  Between each merge, the tree was built with
allmodconfig for both powerpc and x86_64.

There only one minor merge problem and a few build failures (the two in
Linus' tree have been fixed and the other reported).

We are up to 32 trees, more are welcome (even if they are currently
empty).

Can you please add
http://linux-m68k-cvs.ubb.ca/~geert/linux-m68k-patches-2.6/series?
So far there's only one patch in between NEXT_PATCHES_{START,END} yet,
though.

Status of my local build tests is at
http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/branch/9/.

Ah, I see the m68k cross-compiler is still missing? ;-)

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

P.S. For the interested, a script to update the SHA1 in the quilt series file:

anakin$ cat $(type -p quilt-update-git-base)
#!/bin/bash
series=patches/series

if [ ! -f $series ]; then
    echo Cannot find $series
    exit 1
fi

if head=$(git rev-parse --verify HEAD); then
    if grep '^# BASE' $series > /dev/null; then
	sed -i -e "s/^# BASE.*$/# BASE $head/" $series
	echo Updated BASE to $head
    else
	echo No BASE found
    fi