Re: problem linking 2.6.24

Hi,

- Modify the linker script (vmlinux.lds) to stick the build-id section
somewhere --
.note.gnu.build-id : { *(.note.gnu.build-id) }

OK. I don't know whether the build-id section is better removed or kept,
so I'll leave it to others to send a patch.

It's perhaps a good idea to keep it, so fixing the linker script would be
the way to go.

Are there any incompatibilities with older binutils to be expected that
way (i.e. binary object file with build-id linked using old binutils)?

	Michael

-