Re: http://linux-m68k-cvs.ubb.ca/~geert/ update

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

  - Our defconfigs supplied with the kernel sources are terribly out of
    date.  I put the ones I'm using for my test builds on
    http://linux-m68k-cvs.ubb.ca/~geert/defconfigs/, so you can give
    your comments.  If these are OK, I'll send them to Linus.  If
    they're not, please tell me (preferably in patch form) what I should
    change.

OK, I'll send you a patch for a better mac_defconfig. Both
~geert/defconfigs/mac_defconfig and
arch/m68k/configs/mac_defconfig are well out of date. Is there a preferred
Amiga defconfig somewhere that I could use for some defaults?

-f
-