Re: crash on amiga with 2.6.18

Hi,

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

Interesting, it seems to be an unimplemented integer exception, but the
crash seems to come from the fline handler. The question is now what is at
0xc5fca. Could you disassemble that area or upload the kernel somewhere?

http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/linux-image/linux-image-2.6.18-4-aahz_2.6.18-9_m68k.deb

Unpackaed in:
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/linux-image/aahz

Hmm, the stack output is too small, what the kernel printed is mostly data
from previous interrupts. How easy is it to reproduce it? It would help to
increase the stack output (by setting kstack_depth_to_print in
arch/m68k/kernel/traps.c to e.g. 1000).
All I can see is that it ends up in the fline emulation handler with a pc
of 0xffff0200. I'm not really sure how this can happen and without a more
complete stack I can't locate it any further. The kernel trace seems only
to show the ide interrupt (with signs of a previous timer interrupt), so
it's a little weird that only you see this problem. Do you have any
unusual hdparm settings?

bye, Roman
-