Re: Patch queue updated

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

I updated my patch queue at
http://linux-m68k-cvs.ubb.ca/~geert/linux-m68k-2.6.x-merging/

If something is missing (Mac patches, I guess), please resend them.

Mac patches are going to be tricky. There are 3 arch's involved and
various dependencies as well: the DP8390, MACE and ADB patches really need
the IRQ fixes to be of any use. The IRQ patches need the SONIC patches,
otherwise there will be regressions on m68k macs (not that I'm too worried
about that--you have to break some eggs to make an omlette).

I'll have to send some patches to the netdev and powermac maintainers,
after I've installed powerpc linux on my oldworld powermac to check for
CUDA ADB regressions. And I should at least cross-compile the (MIPS) SONIC
changes. And I may have to re-diff everything with 2.6.20.

I dunno. You can merge them if you want to, but Christian already has them
all, backported for 2.6.18, and they're available on the web anyway...

-f

If something is wrong, please let me know.
If something is definitely ready for submission upstream, please tell me.
If ...

Thanks!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert