Re: apne vs. pcnet_cs

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006, Kolbjørn Barmen wrote:
My Blizzard 1260 is alive and kicking again.. hurray :)

Something that has bothered me for a long long time is dmesg spewing out

.
.
.
enable_irq: Incorrect IRQ 0
disable_irq: Incorrect IRQ 0
enable_irq: Incorrect IRQ 0
disable_irq: Incorrect IRQ 0
enable_irq: Incorrect IRQ 0
disable_irq: Incorrect IRQ 0
enable_irq: Incorrect IRQ 0

I did a google search, and found http://tinyurl.com/ycwxya (Google Groups)
where a there is mention of "new Gayle stuff" and use of pcnet_cs instead
of apne. What is the status of this? Just compile module and try it out?

http://linux-m68k-cvs.ubb.ca/~geert/linux-m68k-2.6.x-merging/integrated-2.6.20-rc1/637-apne.diff

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds