Re: FPU emulation

Michael Schmitz píše v Pá 17. 11. 2006 v 10:31 +0100:
> Kernel FPU emulation just means there is a F-line trap handler available.
> That trap should also work on context switching, unless I'm mistaken.

I put the question wrongly. I wanted to ask if it is possible to run
linux plus its applications on 68RC040 like if it was 68LC040 (i.e.
without ever touching FPU registers and calling FPU instructions).

The reason for such weird question is that I identified FPU emulation
bug in ARAnyM and I thought I could compare it with running on native
m68k FPU emulation in the kernel.

Petr

-