Re: [3/3] leds: leds-lp55xx: Convert mutex lock/unlock to guard API

>>> Convert any entry of mutex lock/unlock to guard API and simplify code.
>>
>> Thanks that you would like to support another bit of collateral evolution.
>>
>> * Would you get into the mood to benefit any more from applications
>>   of scope-based resource management?
>
> Why don't you submit them yourself instead of asking others to do work?

1. The change resistance (or acceptance) is varying for possible software transformations
   in wide ranges, isn't it?

2. I would appreciate better support and collaboration with additional development resources.

3. I hope that further improvements can be achieved also by the means of
   the semantic patch language (Coccinelle software) in safer and more convenient ways.
   Are you looking for any extensions according to the coccicheck tool?

Regards,
Markus

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]