Grouping monochromatic LED in a Multicolor LED group

Hi,

There is a recent addition to the LED trees that combined multiple PWM LEDs into a RGB LED.

I need to do the same for the leds of the TLC5925.

I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to add a generic capability of grouping any kind of monochromatic LEDs than to implement it only for the TLC5925.

I started to work on such a generic driver based on the multicolor PWM Led driver but most of the code is duplicated and maybe it makes sense to keep only a single driver.

What do you think ?

Best regards,

Jean-Jacques

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]