Re: leds-pwm driver further requirement discussion

Hi!

>     We have used leds-pwm driver to control led in some mediatek IC, but
> we have some further requirement, and want to add some common functions
> for this driver, could you give us some suggestions?
>     For dts, we want to add led-bits and trans-bits, led-bits represents
> the led bits(8->255, 10->1023) from user space, trans-bits represents
> the led hardware IC bits.

First, please make sure there is no existing functionality that can be used. If not, please
use something like "max brightness", not bits.

>     For function, we want to add led event notify, one event is for led
> brightness change, the other one is for led shutdown.
>     We also want to add setMaxBrightness function and setLedBrightness
> function for other module to call.

Umm. No?

Best regards,

									Pavel

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]