Re: leds-pwm: issue in __led_pwm_set()

Looping Thierry who maintains the PWM subsystem.

I'm thinking your PWM driver is
https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/9/24/776.
Is it correct?

However, I can't find any pin control for the PWM output.
Just clock control and internal register access, PWM_EN and PWM_DIS.
Is the pin controlled via the registers?

Best regards,
Milo