Linux Hardware Project

Hello,

I'm developing a new database of computer hardware configurations running Linux: http://linux-hardware.org/

The database can be used to list devices on board or take a look at the dmesg, dmidecode, Xorg.0.log and other logs on a particular computer model. There are about two thousands of probed laptops in the database: http://linux-hardware.org/index.php?view=computers&type=notebook

The project is just a hobby for now but I'll try to implement more user interfaces if someone will be interested. Please let me know if you'd like to see some new feature or data table in the database.

Thank you.