Re: [Automated-testing] [RFC] Test catalog template

Hi!
> Then there are other perspectives that crosses this. For example, many of the LTP and
> kselftests will just fail, but there is no accumulated knowledge on what the result of
> each test means. So understanding what is expected to pass/fail for each platform is
> a sort of dependance in this extensive documentation effort we are set ourselves for.

We are spending quite a lot of time to make sure LTP tests do not fail
unless there is a reason to. If you see LTP tests failing and you think
that they shouldn't just report it on the LTP mailing list and we will
fix that.

--
Cyril Hrubis
chrubis@xxxxxxx