Re: Kernel Testing & Dependability Micro-Conference at LPC 2024

On 10/05/2024 20:43, Guillaume Tucker wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We're pleased to announce the return of the Kernel Testing &
> Dependability Micro-Conference at Linux Plumbers 2024:
>
>   https://lpc.events/event/18/contributions/1665/
>
> You can already submit proposals by selecting the micro-conf in
> the Track drop-down list:
>
>   https://lpc.events/login/?next=/event/18/abstracts/%23submit-abstract
>
> Please note that the deadline for submissions is *Sunday 16th June*

The deadline has now been extended to *Sunday 14th July*

This is to be better aligned with other MCs and to give more time
to submit topics.  The reason for having a rather early deadline
was based on the feedback that it helps to have a response early,
especially for those who need approval to book their trip.

So the new deadline is when we'll start finalising the schedule
to submit to the LPC organisers (Steven).  If you do require any
earlier feedback then please let us know when sending your
proposal and we'll take a look on a case-by-case basis.

> The event description contains a list of suggested topics
> inherited from past editions.  Is there anything in particular
> you would like to see discussed this year?
>
> Knowing people's interests helps with triaging proposals and
> making the micro-conf as relevant as possible.  See you there!

Thanks,
Guillaume