RE: kselftest: failed to build with -C tool/testing/selftests when KBUILD_OUTPUT is set

<Tim.Bird@xxxxxxxx> writes:
> [...]

I think that would be best at this stage, every day this is unfixed is
another day that selftests aren't getting built and tested.

It should just be a matter of passing your output directory to
`realpath` somewhere in your script.

cheers