RE: seccomp/seccomp_bpf: test terminated by the not expected behavior

Thanks for your reply.

Indeed, there is little difference between the version of kernel and kselftest.

Someone(or doc) tells me that,
If you run a kernel xyz, then always run the BPF kernel selftests from that kernel xyz as well.
Do not expect that the BPF selftest from the latest mainline tree will pass all the time.

But I forget that, the little difference in my case is different "z". :-)  My fault.

Thanks again.

Best regards
Liu