Re: [v4 3/9] platform/x86: asus-armoury: move existing tunings to asus-armoury module

On Fri, 27 Sep 2024, at 7:24 PM, Markus Elfring wrote:
>>> How much would you like to care for standard compliance concerns
>>> together with your software developments?
>>
>> I only ask about because it seems to deviate from everything else I've viewed. For example the older `asus-wmi.h` has:
>>
>> #ifndef _ASUS_WMI_H_
>> #define _ASUS_WMI_H_
>
> Such a naming approach is “popular”, isn't it?
>

>> and every other header in the drivers/platform/x86 dir is similar. If what I'm supposed to is omit the leading `_` then sure I'll do it, it's not of any consequence to me.
>
> I dare to propose possibilities to take safer identifier selections
> better into account.
> I hope that we can benefit more from corresponding collateral evolution.

My sincerest apologies if I missed something in my tone when trying to convey might thoughts - for some things I am still learning in regards to C (I am mostly rust) and the difference was a curious thing to me.

The code is now updated to match your suggestion.