Re: [cocci] Determination of lock guard data (with SmPL)?

> What exactly is the problem?

Another development concern (for example):
I would like to benefit a bit more from information which is provided as parameters
for macro calls.
https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v6.10-rc2/source/include/linux/cleanup.h#L179

Thus I hope that something can be achieved by “advanced” source code analyses
also with help of the semantic patch language.
May I expect that some data should be presented according to the following
tiny SmPL script?

@display@
@@
*DEFINE_LOCK_GUARD_1(...)

Test result:
Markus_Elfring@Sonne:…/Projekte/Linux/next-analyses/include/linux> spatch --include-headers …/Projekte/Coccinelle/janitor/show_lock_guard_definitions.cocci spinlock.h
…

No data are displayed by the software combination “Coccinelle 1.2-00008-g75525032”
(because of the specified SmPL asterisk) according to the selected macro call.

See also another known information source for further development considerations:
https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v6.10-rc2/source/include/linux/spinlock.h#L537

Regards,
Markus