Re: [v6 17/20] ARM: dts: aspeed: Add IBM Huygens BMC system

>> Why do you interpret my patch review contributions in this direction
>> when the official Linux development documentation provides special advice
>> on affected wording details?
>
> Your "contributions" are garbage in general,

My contributions are also varying (as usual) through the years.

>                                              and this thread is not an exception.

It is just another example for involved communication challenges.

> More specifically, you are picking an advice

Some development activities are reminders according to known information sources.

>                                              that is inapplicable,
> transforming it into a question and "contributing" the result.
>
> And your entire modus operandi fits that pattern - you spew random garbage and
> expect the contributors to spend their time and efforts on checking if your
> (contents-free) "advice" happens to make any sense.

Do you express special concerns here which can be reconsidered because of
advices and requirements from software development guidelines?

…
>                           Unfortunately, the kernel development is clearly
> not among those.

How does such a view fit to an other data representation?
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/log/?qt=author&q=Elfring

Regards,
Markus