Re: Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix slab-use-after-free in l2cap_send_cmd

> 1) It doesn't matter at all if there is anyone in the To: header.

I suggest to reconsider this view according to proper selection of message recipients.
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/process/submitting-patches.rst?h=v6.9-rc5#n231

> 2) You are allowed to ask questions.

Yes, of course.

But we are looking more for “answers” in consistent and improved change descriptions,
aren't we?

The placement of related wordings can be adjusted another bit.

> 3) Yes, the commit message will need to be changed but first fix the bug
>    and then we can worry about the commit message.

Will such a suggestion trigger further clarifications for the desired patching process?
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/process/submitting-patches.rst?h=v6.9-rc5#n77

I hope that recurring communication difficulties will result in helpful ideas.

Regards,
Markus