Re: [cocci] question about kernel cocci and cleanup.h

>                     For kmalloc etc, I see a lot more code that makes one
> wonder whether there is a dangling pointer somewhere, so in many examples,
> it would be necessary to check a number of other called functions.

Do you indicate known development challenges here also according to
intra- and inter-procedural source code analyses?
https://gitlab.inria.fr/coccinelle/coccinelle/-/blob/cd606526ca79e58c7a2af89ab8b7fed4316b7064/docs/manual/cocci_syntax.tex#L1771
https://github.com/coccinelle/coccinelle/blob/cd606526ca79e58c7a2af89ab8b7fed4316b7064/docs/manual/cocci_syntax.tex#L1771

Regards,
Markus