Cosmetics for solariums

Good morning,

Are you open to cooperation with a reputable supplier of tanning cosmetics in a solarium?

I am writing to you because we supply tanning salons and distributors with professional products that meet current market trends in this area.

We provide a wide range of cosmetics in tubes and sachets that help you get a faster and longer-lasting tan, while caring for and moisturizing the skin before and after tanning (so-called after tan).

We provide attractive terms of cooperation, a wide product offer at competitive prices and support materials for selected brands. We can also offer you the production of cosmetics under your own brand.

We cooperate with wholesalers and retail chains that achieve high profits from the sale of this type of products.

Would you like to check what we can offer?

Best regards
Gordon Frogge